Chicken & Pitta Salad
- chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cups pita chips
- Your favorite salad mix
Since this didn’t have any links to recipes, I threw the pictures in Google and searched for some myself. Here you go, my chocolate loving friends.
From top to bottom:
God bless America,
Every single one of these sounds like they’re were made by a stoned teenager.
american food is seriously the best
warm chocolate chip cookie stuffed soft pretzels
When chefs are drunk or stoned, amazing things happen.
Someone figure out how to make a pizza out of this stuff so we can have it all.
this needs in me.
OH MY GOSH THAT’S SIMPLE
Student living got you down?
Check out these 18 amazing snacks that you can make in a cup in the microwave! Cheap and easy these are the perfect snacks!